Returns and Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges - Unwanted or Unsuitable Items
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you have 15 days from the ship date (the day we dispatch your order) to return your order to us for a refund or exchange. Unfortunately, for hygiene reasons, earrings may not be returned unless the merchandise is defective but unused. Items returned must be in resalable condition. Delivery charges are non-refundable except in exceptional circumstances.
Returns & Exchanges - Faulty Items
If you have received a faulty item please contact our offices stating your Order Number and the nature of the fault. Please return any faulty goods and subject to confirmation, we will either replace the faulty item and refund you the return postage you paid to us, or we will refund you in full for your complete order.
Returning by Post
In order to save you time and ensure your refunds/exchanges are processed quickly and efficiently please follow these instructions:
- Contact our offices (+44 (0)121 794 5004) to discuss the nature of your return, or e-mail us ([email protected]) with a picture of the faulty delivery. Please quote either your order number, invoice number or shipment reference.
- Subject to the acceptance of your return, we will ask you to repack your goods with a copy of the sales order or invoice which has all the information on it we require for your return to be processed. Should you no longer have the original order/invoice, we will require a note including your full name, address details, your e-mail and the date of purchase so we can verify your identity against the purchase. If your return involves an exchange or replacement and you are requesting a different delivery address, please be sure to include a note with the full delivery address.
- The return and corresponding paperwork should be sent to: The Jewellery Stop, 44C Poplar Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham, B14 7AD, United Kingdom. We recommend you send your return by recorded delivery (2nd Class).
Please note that until we receive your return the items and their condition are your responsibility.
Refunds will be processed to the same payment method or card used for the purchase within 3-4 business working days of receipt of the return.
Refunds & Exchanges - Jewellery Stamp Loyalty Points
If the item returned was purchased using points from our Jewellery Stamp Loyalty Program, we will apply the following procedures:
- If your returned item is being exchanged, no Jewellery Stamps will be lost or gained from the overall order and return process.
- In the case of refunds, we will refund you the amount you paid (and delivery charges if applicable), and the points you used will be re-instated to your account.
- If you purchased more than one item in a single transaction using Jewellery Stamps and you are returning a single item, we will assume an equal amount of Jewellery Stamps were used per item of your order and we will refund the difference in cost. We will always round down Jewellery Stamps in cases where the amount of Jewellery Stamps used is not divisible by the products purchased.
Jewellery Stamp Loyalty points are not exchangeable for cash.
What Happens Next?
- Email Confirmation - We will send you an email to confirm your return has been received and is being processed. Please note that replacements and repairs can take up to 28 days to be processed. Refunds will be processed within 3-4 business working days of receipt and acceptance of your return.
- Refund Processed - Your refund will be credited back via the original method of payment. Please allow up to 3-5 days for your refund to appear on your bank or card statement.