The Jewellery Stop Events
The Jewellery Stop (Online) Limited works closely with Tora (Victoria McGowan-Smyth), the designer of the Watch This Space costume Jewellery range. Without Tora, we would not be here! Tora sells the same stunning range of jewellery as our Shop and Website, at prestigious well known events across the united kingdom from RHS Garden shows such as The Chelsea Flower Show, Hampton Court and Tatton Park, to well known Christmas markets and retail shows/events such as Winchester Christmas Market, and the Country Living Christmas shows. These events are managed and run by Victoria McGowan-Smyth and The Jewellery Stop Limited.
Note: The Jewellery Prices may differ at the shows to our website and shop due to separate management, however, if you have any customer service concerns about purchases at the shows/markets or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!
- Crufts (NEC, Birmingham) - 9th-12th March
- Badminton Horse Trials (Gloucestershire) - 4th-8th May
- RHS Malvern Spring Festival (Worcesterhsire) - 11th-14th May
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show (London) - 21st-25th May
- Royal Bath & West Show (Shepton Mallet) - 1st-3rd June
- Royal Cornwall Show (Wadebridge) - 8th-10th June
- BBC Gardeners' World Live (NEC, Birmingham) - 15th-18th June
- RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival (Surrey) - 4th-9th July
- Great Yorkshire Show (Harrogate) - 11th-14th July
- RHS Flower Show Tatton Park (Cheshire) - 19th-23rd July
- Burghley Horse Trials (Peterborough) - 31st August-1st September
- RHS Malvern Autumn Show (Worcestershire) - 23rd-25th September
- The Knitting & Stitching Show (Alexandra Palace, London) - 5th-8th October
- Spirit of Christmas Fair (Olympia, London) - 30th October-5th November
- Country Living Christmas Fair (BDC, London) - 8th-12th November
- London International Horse Show (ExCel, London) - 13th-18th December
Our Christmas market lineup for 2023 is still to be confirmed. Please check later in the year for more information.
Lincoln Christmas Market, end of an era.
Christmas 2022 saw the 40th anniversary of the Lincoln Christmas Market, which turned out to be the last. Lincoln Council have taken the decision to invest their budget on a variety of events throughout the calendar. We wish Lincoln a prosperous future, thank you for having us over the years!